Subject: Packages: 2 Questions
To: package <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Delcamp <edelcamp@easynet.fr>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/16/1998 10:54:49
Hi !

I'm trying to make my first package (databases/msql). I'm starting from scratch.
I think I make all right, but I used some methods that I'm not sure it's the
best way.
This package create when it configure a directory, then reconfigure, compile &
install from this new dir. The best way to help me to validate my Makefile and
patches is maybe to get my work. I'll put it on my home page at
  http://perso.easynet.fr/~edelcamp/msqlpack.html

The second question is to update graphics/gimp from 0.99.18 to 0.99.23.
Should I send a message to maintainer before doing this ?

Last question : I have made a binary package of apache for Amiga/m68k. How to
"publish" it ?

Thanks.
--
Eric Delcamp             NetBSD user (Amiga & i386)    Bordeaux
edelcamp@easynet.fr      Galactic Bloodshed player     France

http://perso.easynet.fr/~edelcamp