Subject: Re: port-i386/4651: Man page describing booting NetBSD from Wind
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/11/1997 17:47:37
On Dec 11,  1:13pm, Ty Sarna wrote:
>I vote for section H.  Or, if it's deemed appropriate to have two
>sections for user and sysadmin how-tos, which might be a good idea (like
>1 vs 8), I'd vote for section A (administrative procedures) and H (user
>how-tos).

I was going to suggest 'h' as well.  I've seen a number of packages
off the net use 'n', so it's not like using letters as section ID's
is unheard of.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away.