Subject: Re: sun-lamp CVS commits
To: J.T. Conklin <jconklin@netcom.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/11/1994 16:21:18
On Sun, 11 Dec 1994 15:56:41 -0800 (PST)
 jconklin@netcom.com (J.T. Conklin) wrote:

 > 	1. NetBSD needs real weak references.  This can be accomplished
 > 	   by merging the current gas/ld a.out weak reference support
 > 	   into NetBSD, or by merging NetBSD's shared library support
 > 	   into gas/ld.  Both strategies have their own advantages
 > 	   and disadvantages.  I'll address them in a future message
 > 	   because I don't want to cloud the immediate issues.

My $0.02 is merging the NetBSD changes into the new gas/ld.  I'd like to
have 68040 support in the assembler...

Jason R. Thorpe               thorpej@cs.orst.edu                 758-2003
OJGSE NERO Project               CSWest Room 5                    737-5567
Shared Computing Environment Group         http://www.cs.orst.edu/~thorpej

   "Morality and law are merely conventions adopted out of mutual fear."
		-- Plato