Adding ATF (shell) tests case to inetd(8)

So I have implemented what I proposed for inetd(8) and corrected some
bugs along the way---not the ones I had identified as "bugs" from the
first cursorily look at the code: they were not and I will have to make
a ChangeLog (or whatever name this file can have) to explain the
differences.

So now the questions:

1) Is there some possibility that my work will enter the NetBSD src tree
(not for 10.0; for current) at some point, or not? If not, the questions
end here;

2) Shall I add ATF (shell) tests to exercize all the corner cases of the
syntax since, with the checker mode, it is now a piece of cake to do so
with scripts?

3) Shall I propose too changes to /etc/ to add an inetd.fallback.conf
(trivial syntax in fact the legacy config file with everything commented
out) and to add a checker test in /etc/rc.d/inetd as suggested by Taylor
R. Campbell or this would be done that someone responsible for rc
framework?
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                    http://kertex.kergis.com/