Re: Project information ?

On 9/05/23 22:14, jsloan%red-button.com@localhost wrote:
Hi.
I'm effectively trying to replicate the work done for this project:

https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/u-boot-pkgsrc/

Do you know where I can find moe information/output from it ?
The current u-boot pkgsrc pulls in external compilers, rather than
using the toolchain, which is an issue for platforms that netbsd
targets ( and builds ), but has no compiler packages for.

I suspect that's because pkgsrc doesn't have a way to find your $TOOLDIR, which is reasonable because not only you can put your TOOLDIR where ever you like, but pkgsrc isn't NetBSD specific, so many pkgsrc users won't have a TOOLDIR.

Going by what's in sysutils/u-boot/u-boot-arm.mk, it looks like you could just make your own personal pkgsrc package that sets CROSS_COMPILE=${TOOLDIR}/bin/GNU_PREFIX- in UBOOT_ENV.

Cheers,
Lloyd