Re: [patch] C99 & /usr/share/misc/style

On Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 07:15:58PM +0000, Joseph Koshy wrote:
 > I would like to suggest the following C99-specific changes to
 > "share/misc/style".

At the risk of making the impending bikeshed even more fluorescent
than it otherwise might be... all those changes are more or less
against current practice rather than just broadening it.

Except maybe for the enum one. I'm not sure why that's even considered
an issue.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost