re: netbsd-9/amd64 build mixes 32 bit objects

Emmanuel Dreyfus writes:
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 05:41:22PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > This file should have been build with -m32 too - but apparently wasn't.
>
> Should it? I am building on amd64 for amd64, and this is a just checked
> out tree, with no leftover.

it works for normal builds, and for me, and presumbly for everyone
else who is building netbsd amd64 on amd64...  sounds like there's
something local to your setup failing here.

can you try eliminating all local variables?  environment, build,
fresh source tree, different VC (git/hg/cvs), ensuring that you
don't have obj around somewhere (they may not be in the tree for
MAKEOBJDIR* settings.)  empty/etc mk.conf?  and more..

.mrg.