Re: Build.sh support for GuixSD & NixOS (Thorough HOST_CPPFLAGS support)

I see code like

> $(CC_FOR_BUILD) $(CPPFLAGS)

That looks like a mistake. It should be

> $(CC_FOR_BUILD) $(CPPFLAGS_FOR_BUILD)

Also, just in case it helps, let me make note that we in Nixpkgs/NixOS bypass build.hs altogether and bootstrap NetBSD with https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/master/pkgs/os-specific/bsd/netbsd/default.nix . We prefer to always control the bootstrapping of things (in one systematic way) rather than letting individual packages do it themselves (in myriad different ways).

But glad to see you are trying things with Guix!

Cheers,

John