Final report: LLDB work concluded

Hello,

I've just published the final report for my LLDB work:

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/lldb_work_concluded

In this final month, I've finished preparing patches for integrating
LLDB into src.  They were sent to this very mailing list
and are currently waiting for Joerg's LLVM/Clang update.

Two original posts were not solved completely: backtracing through
signal trampolines and AArch64 support.  I'm planning to continue
working on the former in my free time, and maybe the latter if I find
access to some hardware and have motivation enough ;-).

Working on LLDB was a great experience, and I'm really happy I had this
opportunity.  Thanks to everyone for making this possible.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny