Approaching the end of work on ptrace(2)

Approaching the end of work on ptrace(2)

This is one of my last reports on enhancements on ptrace(2) and the
surrounding code. This month I complete a set of older pending tasks.

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/approaching_the_end_of_work

Plan for the next milestone

Port remaining ptrace(2) test scenarios from Linux and FreeBSD to ATF
and ensure that they are properly operational.

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.

The NetBSD Foundation is a non-profit organization and welcomes any
donations to help us continue funding projects and services to the
open-source community. Please consider visiting the following URL to
chip in what you can: