Improving the ptrace(2) API and preparing for LLVM-10.0

This month I have improved the NetBSD ptrace(2) API, removing one legacy
interface with a few flaws and replacing it with two new calls with new
features, and removing technical debt.

As LLVM 10.0 is branching now soon (Jan 15th 2020), I worked on proper
support of the LLVM features for NetBSD 9.0 (today RC1) and NetBSD HEAD
(future 10.0).

https://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/improving_the_ptrace_2_api

Plan for the next milestone

Port remaining ptrace(2) test scenarios from Linux, FreeBSD and OpenBSD
to ATF and ensure that they are properly operational.

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.