Report: Clang build bot now uses two-stage builds, and other LLVM/LLDB news

Hello,

I've published the next monthly report on my LLVM/Clang/LLDB work:

https://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/clang_build_bot_now_usage

The highlights are that the threading patches have finally been pushed
to LLDB, and that we've switched our build bot instance to use two-stage
builds.  As usual, we've hit some upstream regressions and some problems
uncovered by my changes.

I am currently still fighting the regressions, and working on enabling
as much of compiler-rt tests as possible.  Then, I'm finally getting to
the next items from my original TODO.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny