Stabilization of the ptrace(2) threads

I have introduced changes that make debuggers more reliable in threaded
scenarios. Additionally I have enhanced Leak Sanitizer support and
introduced various improvements in the basesystem.

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/stabilization_of_the_ptrace_2

Plan for the next milestone

Keep stabilizing the reliability debugging interfaces and get ATF and
LLDB threading code reliably pass tests. Cover more scenarios with
ptrace(2) in the ATF regression test-suite.

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.