Integration of the LLVM sanitziers with the base system

Over the past month I've merged the LLVM compiler-rt sanitizers (LLVM
svn r350590) with the base system. I've also managed to get a functional
set of Makefile rules to build all of them, namely:

    ASan
    UBSan
    TSan
    MSan
    libFuzzer
    SafeStack
    XRay

In all supported variations and modes that are supported by the original
LLVM compiler-rt package.

Plan for the next milestone

Collect feedback for the patch integrating LLVM sanitizers and merge the
final version with the base system.

Return to ptrace(2) kernel fixes and start the work with a focus on
improving correctness of signal handling.

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.

The NetBSD Foundation is a non-profit organization and welcomes any
donations to help us continue funding projects and services to the
open-source community. Please consider visiting the following URL to
chip in what you can:

http://netbsd.org/donations/#how-to-donate