Interested in working on Add KNF (NetBSD style) clang-format configuration

Hi,

I am Manikishan, a sophomore student in Computer Science Engineering at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. I am interested to work on the project "Add KNF (NetBSD style) clang-format configuration".

I have prior knowledge in working with compilers, and I have built a basic compiler from scratch while working on a project called "nand2tetris". It was a project to build a computer with basic Operating System and its own language. This project would be a great opportunity to contribute to NetBSD and simultaneously improve my skills on the same. I think fixing bugs and implementing new features to the existing tool would be a good start. I would be really grateful if I am assigned to some tasks to work on and get some pointers to get started with contributions.

Thanks!

Manikishan Ghantasala
B.tech CSE
amFOSS