Updates on LLVM support

Hello,

Kamil has just published a second report on my recent LLVM work,
and suggested I shortly note what's up here.

My main focus was on ensuring that as many llvm.org projects build
and pass tests on NetBSD as possible, and adding them to our buildbot
runs [1], so that any regressions are reported immediately.  What's
really important is that it increases the chances of other upstream
developers taking NetBSD failures seriously and avoiding regressions
themselves.

During this month, me and Kamil have been able to enable building
and testing the following projects, with no expected test failures:

- llvm itself, and its test runner lit

- clang, C/C++ compiler

- clang-tools-extra (tidy, rename, etc.)

- lld, link editor (NB: it doesn't produce working executables yet)

- polly, loop and data-locality optimizer

- openmp runtime library

- libunwind, alternative unwinder implementation from LLVM

- libc++ and libc++abi, alternative C++ stdlib implementation

We're also successfully building LLDB following earlier work but it
isn't ready for testing yet.  We're also working on improving compiler-
rt but it's not ready for inclusion yet.

The reports are found on NetBSD blog [2,3].

[1]:http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lldb-amd64-ninja-netbsd8
[2]:http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_entering_2019_with_more
[3]:http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/the_netbsd_support_update_before

--