Re: [RFC] Improving compatibility of NetBSD's unwind.h (or replacing it?)

On Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 11:22:58PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> First we have to figure out why we have so many:

We have so many because GCC didn't provide one for its own libunwind
implementation for a very long time. I'm not even sure that it has
changed. The only copies currently in use are the one in libexecinfo for
GCC and the one in libunwind for Clang.

Joerg