Reducing the delta with upstream version of sanitizers

've been actively working on reducing the delta with the local copy of
sanitizers with upstream LLVM sources. Their diff has been reduced to
less than 2000 Lines Of Code. I've pushed to review almost all of the
local code and I'm working on addressing comments from upstream developers.

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/reducing_the_delta_with_upstream

Plan for the next milestone

I will keep upstreaming local LLVM patches (less than 2000LOC to go!).

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.