Re: ansi.h include guards

On 9 February 2018 at 16:30, Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:
On Feb 9, 12:52pm, abs%netbsd.org@localhost (David Brownlee) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: ansi.h include guards

| Erk... Is there a sane _ANSI_   _MACHINE_ANSI_   _MACHINE_ARCH_ANSI_
| pattern somewhere or is that trying to force it...

So for machines that don't have three levels, which one do you choose
for the second level, _MACHINE_ANSI_? Also changing this would cause
churn. And it is not only ansi.h that needs changing. I'd rather change
things in the direction of the majority...

There would have been a small benefit of reducing gratuitous diffs between different machines' include files, but probably not worth the churn...

Thanks

David