Re: ansi.h include guards

Surely all the per arch values should be consistently _MACHINE_ANSI_?

On 3 Feb 2018 16:08, "Christos Zoulas" <christos%astron.com@localhost> wrote:
In article <20180203145937.GA21587@homeworld.netbsd.org>,
 <maya%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 02, 2018 at 09:57:01PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
>> Because what happens if we want to create <ansi.h>?
>> I think that the correct way is:
>>
>>     >sys/arch/i386/include/ansi.h:#ifndef    _I386_ANSI_H_
>
>That is specifically what I am trying to avoid.
>I don't really understand the purpose of ginclude/stddef.h, but having
>to add 10 per-machine versions would be pretty nasty.

What are you trying to do? If there are things needed by the new gcc's
ginclude/stddef.h they should be added to either stddef.h or machine/ansi.h
depending if they are MI or MD. These files already exist.

christos