LLVM libFuzzer and SafeStack ported to NetBSD

Hello,

I've prepared a summary of the last month:

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/llvm_libfuzzer_and_safestack_ported

This month I will not work on a new development and I will focus on
relax and taking part in EuroBSDcon in Paris. I will speak about the
LLDB porting to NetBSD.

Long-term goals are finishing the basis sanitizers (msan, tsan) and
switching back to LLDB porting. The sanitizers will be used to develop
and debug the LLVM debugger. There is also integration with sanitizers
in LLDB.