Re: GDB single-step fails on alpha (Re: CVS commit: src/share/mk)

On 2016/12/10 10:12, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
On 09.12.2016 23:54, Rin Okuyama wrote:
I understand. Anyhow, MD codes must protect theirself from illegal
callers in some way. If MI codes are designed to have no sidestep,
KASSERT's are probably enough for this purpose.

Yes, assertion looks preferred in this case.

I will update my patch of software single stepping for ppc/ibm4xx
before long. I'd appreciate it if you could give some advice!

I can have a look (off-list).

Thank you so much! I will send you.

Rin