Re: GDB single-step fails on alpha (Re: CVS commit: src/share/mk)

On 10/31/16 16:42, Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article <58172DBC.5020704%netbsd.org@localhost>,
Nick Hudson  <skrll%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
-=-=-=-=-=-

On 10/28/16 09:14, Rin Okuyama wrote:
{alpha,arm}nbsd_skip_solib_resolver()
should be merged and moved into nbsd-tdep.c.
I started on this before the alpha commit.

Here's a patch to make arm/alpha use a generic nbsd_skip_solib_resolver.
One of them skips _rtld_bind and the other one skips _rtld_bind_start,
which one is right?

Good question...

I think _rtld_bind_start as it's the earliest entry point into ld.so, but I don't really know.

Rin,

Do you know?

christos

Nick