GSOC - Interested in making u-boot compilable on NetBSD

Hi,

First off, an introduction, my name's Joe, I'm an Irish student
currently studying Theoretical Physics as a freshman in Trinity
College Dublin, and a self-taught programmer. I'm quite familiar with
C and assembly (mostly x86 and ARM, although I've a SPARC64 box at
home that I play around with occasionally), and have a little bit of
background in hobbyist kernel development.

I've used both u-boot and NetBSD in the past, but I'm not intimately
familiar with the internals of either of them.

I've been looking for an excuse to get more involved with one of the
BSDs for a while, and I think that this project would probably play
more to my strengths than most of the others listed.

In short, I think I'd enjoy taking this project on.

I would have sent this earlier this week, but unfortunately I've been
bogged down with assignments.

Apologies if I've sent this to the wrong place, it was the contact
address on the project page.

Regards,
Joe