importing the latest libcxxrt snapshot

Hi,

I want to update libcxxrt to the latest upstream (e64e93fe5bba67a6d52cbe5a97f8770c054bfa65). The current one in the NetBSD tree is missing __cxa_throw_bad_new_array_length(), which is generated by gcc 4.9. This is probably a no-brainer proposal, but since libcxxrt is in external, thought it would be polite to propose first. I'm also happy with just cherry-picking the __cxa_foo commits, in case that's preferred for whatever reason.

  - antti