Userland Linker-Script

Hello,

I managed to get around most of my build trouble with the userland and
the toolchain.
I am now wondering how the linker (ld) links the userland binaries.
In case of the Eco32 (the CPU I am porting NetBSD, GCC and Binutils to)
needs userland binaries to start at 0x1000.
All generated Linker-Scripts have different SEGEMENT_START values than
0x1000.

Is there a way to teach the linker how to do this or is there a config
file (I search for it but with no success).

BTW:
I am can't build a native GCC (missing dependencies) I am doing a full
cross-build and till now it looks promising.

With best regards,
Jens