Re: Cross Building Native GCC

Hi Martin,

updating GCC, Binutils and NetBSD to a current version all the time
would be enough to keep me busy while working on this project :)
As the project started NetBSD 6.1 was currently stable and therefore I
decided to use this version - updating to never versions is currently
not an option - sorry. I am just one guy working on this :P

The Eco32 isn't in any upstream sources of the GCC (I haven't gotten
around to upgrading the GCC Version from 4.5.3 [which is required by
NetBSD] - there is a fork of my work on GitHub but even this is an
outdated version (As said above there isn't enough manpower to keep
stuff up to date) )

I followed the README.mknative after building tools and kernel.
I have some small self-written userland progs which can be loaded by the
kernel to test the syscalls and stuff but nothing fancy.

The only sources for Eco32-Gcc are available from my website since we
have our own git-server set up.
https://www.codeinbarrels.net/jens/egg/ (EGG is the Eco32 Standalone
C-Compiler for the Eco32)

There is currently no download for the NetBSD Patch-Tree I am working
on. Maybe I can grand access to that if needed.
With best regards,
Jens Mehler