Re: Build system race conditions

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 01:49:10PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:
Maybe the parallelism got a bit out of control there with the "cannot
fork" errors?

I have seen that, but unlimiting the build user always worked around it
for me. There is also PR 49182.

I've been told failure in netbsd-7 and -current should be less likely
than in older branches (due to reworked library dependency handling).
We'll see once -current and -7 are buildable again.

I just had a build break early in a clean build and running with j=1
appears to be working, so I'm not sure what's going on.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee