re: evbarm build using exorbitant disk space during build

> Most the space from the kernels comes have makeoptions DEBUG="-g" in
> the config files.  Having a way a build could override that would result
> in significant savings.

this reminds me, that i wish there was a way to have this in
all the kernels i build without having to edit or provide my
own configuration for all of them.  ie, the same way that
setting DBG in mk.conf affects all my userland builds, i'd
like something (re-using DBG seems like a bad idea) similar
available for kernels.

.mrg.