Re: netbsd-6 build failure

Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> writes:

> Running an unpriviledged build of a current netbsd-6 source tree fails with
>
> ======  3 missing files in DESTDIR  ========
> Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
> File wasn't installed ?
> ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Khandyga
> ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Ust-Nera
> ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Busingen
> ========  end of 3 missing files  ==========
> *** [checkflist] Error code 1
>
> I'm not sure whether this is the right place to report this.

The right place is releng%netbsd.org@localhost and perhaps current-users (we
don't
have stable-users).  But, I already told releng and they have (I
believe) already fixed it.

It's quite a testament to how good our releng processes and people are
that netbsd-6 not building is almost like the old days when workers at a
company would tell each other about the day the mainframe crashed years
ago.