Re: g++ -pedantic on 6.0.1/amd64 fails to include xmmintrin.h

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 09:31:47AM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Please provide detailed references how this excact declaration can cause
> costs.

Sorry, this was unclear: I am talking about something like what Christos
suggested:

extern "C" __attribute__((nothrow)) {
 // function declarations
}

However, this does not seem to work, so we are back at header file pollution
or just ignoring the issue.

My vote: remove the bogus declaration from the gcc header file and ignore
the issue.

Martin