re: debugging early failure of build.sh (in rebuilding nbmake)

> I'm trying a crossbuild of NetBSD-current/amd64 on a NetBSD 6.0/i386 host,
> and get:

>       ===> Bootstrapping nbmake
>       checking for sh... /bin/sh
>       checking for gcc... cc
>       checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler
> cannot create executables
>       ERROR: Configure of nbmake failed
>       *** BUILD ABORTED ***
>
> Not very useful. Digging and chopping to get at config.log (and ignoring
> what the error for this was, for a second), I wonder if we should print
> the nbmake configure's config.log if we detect an error.
>
> The patch below does this for me. Any comments?

config.log can be pretty large, and the useful parts are usually
at around the 60% mark of the file.  dumping the whole thing the
users terminal seems overly excessive to me, but perhaps printing
the path to the file with a suggestion on what to look for would
be good enough.

.mrg.