Re: Crosscompile on arm using build.sh (Segmentation fault)

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012, Christos Zoulas wrote:

In article <20121216195115.a1c7b073.petri.laakso%asd.fi@localhost>,
Petri Laakso  <petri.laakso%asd.fi@localhost> wrote:
Hi

I'm running current on ARM926EJ-S as we are porting NetBSD to i.mx23.
The system has 64M RAM and gigabyte of swap.

As for a test for system stability I tried to build much of a code as possible
so I tried to build tools using recent -current:

The failing commands was:

build.sh -m evbarm -u -U tools

Try to:
1. remove memory limits

This was it. Thank you! I configured login.conf to allow me to
have unlimited memory and it did the trick.

Petri

2. get a core file
3. run the compiler in gdb

christos