Missing __fixsfsi from libgcc.a

Hi

I'd just built fresh cvs updated 6.0_BETA2 for evbarm-el to make some
developement work:

build.sh command:    ./build.sh -j 4 -m evbarm-el -r -U release
NetBSD version:      6.0_BETA2
MACHINE:             evbarm
MACHINE_ARCH:        arm
Build platform:      Linux 3.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 x86_64

When I have some floating point operations in C code, which is then compiled using arm--netbsdelf-gcc after that, I can see references to __fixsfsi from generated object file, which is totally fine.

But when it comes time to link object files, I get:
test_prep.c:(.text+0x1c): undefined reference to `__fixsfsi'

What I learned from gcc online docs[1], __fixsfsi should be on arhchive
libgcc.a. But when I try to locate it, I cannot find it:

$ arm--netbsdelf-nm  destdir/usr/lib/libgcc.a | grep fixsfsi
# returns nothing...

Should __fixsfsi to be found from libgcc.a in this case?

Yours,
Petri

[1] http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Soft-float-library-routines.html#Soft-float-library-routines