Re: LibreOffice crashes on 6.x, possibly libc-related

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 01:43:58PM +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> The rtl* symbols present in the backtrace makes me suspect something in libc
> and/or ld.elf_so

They only appear after several unidentifiable frames, so wether this can
be trusted is unclear.

It is more likely that one of the <optimized out> values in the upper frames
is bogus (for whatever reason). I'd suggest you retry building with -g and
-fno-ommit-frame-pointer (and maybe a lower -O value).

Martin