Re: 5.1: source-tree timestamps still matter

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011, Mouse wrote:
Thus, I infer that 5.1 is not completely free of "source file timestamps matter" issues. Under 4.0.1, IIRC, people cared about these; do people still care about them under 5.1? If so, what should I do? Just file (toolchain?) PRs?

Yes, please file toolchain PRs. Most of these issues should be fixed in -current; if you can identify the commits that fix each issue, or if you include a patch, then it will be easier to request pullups to the netbsd-5 branch.

--apb (Alan Barrett)