re: lib/csu and compilers other than GCC

> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:13:15AM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > On a related note: Do we want to continue keeping the a.out support
> > around or can it be moved into the Attic?
>
> There is no need to create new a.out format files nowadays, so nuke it.
>
> Of course we do not want to remove the ability to execute old binaries
> from the kernel (just to make sure before the flaming starts that this
> is only about creating new NetBSD a.out binaries).

i already have a plan to remove all the a.out support we have that
is not *just* compat or build before netbsd-6 ships.

ie, i will be leaving any h/w that DEMANDS a.out (like sun or shark
proms), and the basic compat, but i'm going to kill any ability or
knowledge of building a.out worlds.

.mrg.