Re: MKDEBUG support enabled for libraries, be ware of set list issues

At Wed, 28 Apr 2010 00:48:22 +1000, Luke Mewburn <lukem%NetBSD.org@localhost>
wrote:
Subject: MKDEBUG support enabled for libraries, be ware of set list issues

> This, along with the use of -g in DBG (e.g, DBG='-g -O2'),
> will allow us to eventually ship releases built with -g
> without bloating the standard directories and release sets
> (except for the comp.tgz, which currently contains the
> /usr/libdata/debug/**.debug files)

FYI I've been building a separate install set for all the
/usr/libdata/debug/* files since I started using netbsd-4, and that
seems to be the best all-round way to deal with these.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<woods%planix.com@localhost>       +1 416 218 0099        http://www.planix.com/