Building NetBSD with LLVM/Clang

I tried to bootstrap a NetBSD build using the Clang package from pkgsrc.
Mostly I was looking to see whether using Clang to build 'tools' would
speed up the overall build since it supposedly compiles much faster than
GCC does.

I ran into weird problems with renamed symbols in the compat code, but
only at link time -- all the __foo14 symbols.  Has anyone else seen
this?  What to do about it?

I assume this would also mean a native libc build with clang wouldn't
work.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost