Re: libpam segfault when passwd passes NULL pamh (was Re: gcc -O2 produces invalid object code (x86_64, netbsd-5 branch))

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
In the meantime, it'd be nice if passwd was fixed (see attached patch). Ideally the fix would be cherry picked to the netbsd-5 branch. Should I submit a new problem report? Or start a new thread on the appropriate mailing list?

I've committed a patch earlier and send a pullup request :)

Awesome, thanks!

-Richard