Re: Sets, subsets, syspkgs, and MK*

> Make sure of what?

Make sure TNF & I (as a 3rd party engineer using NetBSD) do things right.

> And how will they be bit identical if what you
> change in your compilation are optimisation options?

We all know binary distribution users have no control of compiler optimisation.

If TNF once decide to distribute binary patches, I'll consider to use thier
official libc.so and/or netinet.kmod.  I and any other reasonable 3rd party
users won't change libc.so's signature unnecessarily.  Otherwise we don't
benefit from TNF's binary patches.

> Flexibility is nice, but tying knots with your own limbs is just creepy.

Who said like that?

We all know binary distribution is restrictive.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635