Re: make rule of multiple file generation (was Re: CVS commit: src/share/mk)

> Yes, it adds more explicit rules... My vote is to remove it and fix
> the Makefiles/scripts that are broken. It is pretty straight-forward.

Now I'm fine with nuking GENCMD and fix rules using ".ORDER:".  Please go
for it.  It'd be also nice if all instances are rewritten to look an idiom,
like:

        # multiple outputs
        .ORDER: nodes.h nodes.c
        nodes.c nodes.h: mknodes.sh nodetypes nodes.c.pat
                ${_MKTARGET_CREATE}
                ${SCRIPT_ENV} ${HOST_SH} ${.ALLSRC} ${.OBJDIR}

So that the code fragment will propagate together.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635