gcc upgrade to 4.3.1

Hi everybody,

This is to announce the work that I've done towards having newer gcc
(4.3.1, in this case) in NetBSD toolchain. As a result, there is a
patchset [1] (207 MB in size) that adds a new gcc into the tree without
touching the old one, so that there's a quick falling back should you
desire to. New gcc is only working for arm target at the moment.

I've also written a small wiki page [2] describing changes that had
to be done and what is still there to do, so the patchset is going
to change.

Meanwhile, everybody is welcome to try it out, comment, ask questions,
suggest fixes, report problems.

P.S. Make sure to have libgmp3-dev (development files of gmp [3]).

[1]: http://koowaldah.org/people/ash/netbsd/new-gcc-patches/281108/
[2]: http://wiki.netbsd.se/gcc_upgrade
[3]: http://gmplib.org/

Regards,