Re: src/gnu/dist/gcc incomplete? or what?

>> I wanted to build gcj, the gcc java compiler, [...]
> Did you manage to compile gcj?

No.

After a note from...mrg, I think it was, saying that yes, java support
among other things had been removed from the in-tree gcc distribution,
I fetched gcc and tried to build gcj.

It chugged along fine for a while, then fell over in libjava

Creating list of files to link...
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link [blah blah]
libtool: link: link input file `' does not exist

I haven't tracked this down any further yet; it's possible this is
something really trivial that I just need to fix.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign