Re: Stop shipping static libraries for NetBSD

Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> writes:
> [Starting as a new thread to get more attention to it, because I
> nearly deleted it due too the fact that it was in the middle of
> another thread]

Thank you. I'm still looking for objections to the ar -0 flag -- so
far we have a bunch of "sure" and one "I don't like" from
Joerg. (Please voice your opinions on that under a new subject so it
doesn't get confused with the whole static libraries issue...)

Perry