re: build.sh: set creation is serialized

   In src/src/distrib/sets/Makefile:

   ---
   revision 1.56
   date: 2007/03/10 20:34:57;  author: apb;  state: Exp;  lines: +5 -2
   branches:  1.56.4;  1.56.10;  1.56.12;
   Serialise making the "sets" tarballs in the maketars target.
   On many systems, making them in parallel causes very poor
   system performance due to disk I/O.  (Requested by jmmv.)
   ---

   On my development system this adds a lot of time to a release build, and I'd
   like to revert it. My system is not affected, but if it were I don't see
   why any of these would not be a valid solution:

   o use smaller value for -j
   o analyze the problem on the affected systems
   o buy more spindles

i agree; i didn't like this change when it went in because it also
made my own build slower.

.mrg.