Subject: Re: bind, postfix, ntp break MKDOC=no?
To: Alan Barrett <apb@cequrux.com>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 09/06/2007 06:09:08
On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 10:32:48AM +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:

> I suspect that you had those files lying around in your DESTDIR, as a
> result of an earlier build without MKDOC=no.  if you use the build.sh
> "-u" option, then any options that affect which files are produced by a
> build must be kept consistent from one build.sh run to the next.

Yes, I'm aware of that.  The section of log I sent was from a build.sh
invocation without -u but with -V MKDOC=no, unfortunately.

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls@rek.tjls.com

  "The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to
   be abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."	      - Noam Chomsky