Subject: Re: Cross developing for NetBSD ARM on Linux
To: marty fouts <mf.danger@gmail.com>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 05/16/2006 11:03:05
On Mon, 15 May 2006 16:00:24 -0700
"marty fouts" <mf.danger@gmail.com> wrote:

> What I need to figure out is how, on a Linux system, to build an a.out
> for an application that's not part of the NetBSD tree, but will run on
> an NetBSD arm system.
Write your Makefile simply in a way that only the build tools from the
NetBSD tooldir are used, setup the include and link paths so that the
headers and libraries from a NetBSD /usr/include and /usr/lib are used.

Maybe you wane use the NetBSD make (pmake) instead of the Linux make
(gmake) and use the predefined system make files from NetBSD
/usr/share/mk. You will have to learn how to use the NetBSD system make
files, but once you have passed that hurdle the above work becomes a
bagatelle.
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen