Subject: Re: NetBSD toolchain (fwd)
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 01/24/2006 12:59:01
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:30:53 +0100 (CET)
Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de> wrote:

> Is there a good place to link to this? There should be one if not...

Documentation/cross/* was recently moved into Guide as "Crosscompiling
NetBSD with build.sh" chapter. So I've added both EXTERNAL_TOOLCHAIN and
TOOLCHAIN_MISSING, as well as reference to share/mk/bsd.README, to the
list of make(1) variables at the end of this chapter. Reference to
Luke's paper was already there.

Please check it after hour:

	http://www.NetBSD.org/guide/en/chap-build.html

--
Mishka.

P.S. Could someone proofread my English there? TIA.