Subject: netbsd toolchain
To: 'tech-toolchain@netbsd.org' <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: JAYAPRAKASH K N <JAYAPRAKASHKN@nestec.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 01/12/2006 19:20:02
Hi........
I am doing a porting work of netbsd to BSP-15 platform
I have a linux port for the same system and the source of the linux
system.And compiler,linker,assembler for the target system (Equator
bsp-15)on a linux platform.But source of compiler and all is not
available..how can I use the same tools (executables) for cross compiling
NetBSD..?
plz help me....

       "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

printing or copying of this email or any action taken upon this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."